|Product name||Infrared thermometer|
|Measurement Range||Temperature mode:34.0℃~42.9℃|
|Measurement Time||≤2 second|
|Auto Off||≤10 second|
|Tricolor backlit||37.4℃~34.8℃(set value -0.1℃):yellow|
|Storage environment||-20℃~±55℃ relative humidity:≤93%|
|Work environment||16℃~35℃,relative humidity:≤85%,|
|Power supply||DC3V(two AAA alkaline batteries)|
|Qualification certication X1|
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- Fast Testing: Medical Grade Instant Digital Thermometer for kids, infants and adults in 1 SECOND, faster than conventional thermometers. This have refined a superior microchip and highly sensitive sensor which allows for highly accurate and rapid NO CONTACT scans of people as well as objects and rooms
- Higher Accurate Reading: Enjoy Hospital Grade Accuracy at your home, clinic or workplace in confidence due to the thoroughly tested reliable of your health care thermometer. Its shape, choice of colors and it's amazingly lightweight speaks of artistic genius and first-class design capabilities.
- Amazing Versatility: The thermometer enables you to measure room or Bottle temperature instantly with the press of a mode button. It is a perfect choice for Moms and Dads who want to keep a close eye on the body temperature of babies, children and loved ones
- Easy to Use: Baby, Toddler and Child-friendly quiet mode tympanic scanning with the push of a button allows you to take instant scans of infants and children without a beeping noise that may wake them. Celsius and Fahrenheit are easily and instantly switchable with an intuitive button.
- Disclosure: This product is meant for home use and is not FDA approved.
- In light of current events and the high demand for this product, delivery times are averaging between 15-30 business days. Once ordered, the product is non-refundable.
HOW DOES INFRARED THERMOMETER WORK?
- Step 1: Select Body or Object mode, hold the infrared sensor above your subject, and hold down the button.
- Step 2 : In less than a second, the digital display will bring up the temperature reading, accurate to 0.4°F (0.2°C) with a matching color code.
- Step 3: Wait and repeat. Store up to 64 temperature readings so you can track the progress of your child’s fever.